I would like to introduce a new series to you all today ~
5 New Things I Learned About My Husband.
When I first envisioned this blog, I wanted it to be a sort of newlywed inspired theme where I would post useful tips that I’ve learned throughout the beginning stages of my marriage. Now that I’m almost a year into it…I’m discovering that there’s still so much I don’t know! I learn new things about my husband almost daily…so I’m just going to compile 5 of the best ones and post about them every Thursday. I hope this will help you reflect on your relationships…doesn’t have to be with a husband/wife, but even your relationships between your dearest friends and loved ones. I think the best way to get to know someone is by reflecting about what makes that person…well, them.
1. My husband appreciates his alone time…sometimes more than I would like.
2. Some people throw things away right after they’re done using it; He doesn’t.
3. He’s very clean when it comes to anything involving a bathroom. (He doesn’t even like touching the toilet flusher.)
4. He’s more handsome than I give him credit for.
5. He probably wishes we were more outdoorsy. We used to be (one summer we spent everyday at the beach), but I don’t know what happened.
I want to also leave you with some lessons on marriage. I’ve asked various couples I know to contribute to this section. Some have been married 1 yr…some over 50 yrs. I felt it appropriate to ask advice from real couples who have experienced the joys and also the sorrows of marriage. Enjoy!