Today I…decided to reflect again on another year and create a new list of goals. I don’t know if you remember my “25 before 26″ Birthday list I created last year? Well, I’m challenging myself yet again. I’ve always embraced challenges and whether or not I finish them or not is up to me. I did alright last year. I was able to complete more than half of the things from last year’s list. See:
25 Before 26:
1. Learn to bake at least 10 new things. (totally failing at this one)
2. Read at least 5 new books. (1 out of 5 so far)
3. Finally change my name on all my debit cards.
4. If no baby, get a full-time job!
5. Learn Photoshop. (I can get away with the basics)
6. Take a class with Eddie at local college.
7. Clean out boxes in parents’ house. (not even close)
8. Make an Advent calendar for the future.
9. Start a Blog.
10. Volunteer more.
11. Go to confession more.
12. Take a trip to San Francisco.
13. Visit Grandparents in Las Vegas.
14. Do something I’ve never done before.
15. Learn how to edit a short video clip.
16. Become a pescatarian. (I’m starting to think this will not happen this year. I like steak too much!)
17. Take a train somewhere.
18. Start dancing again (if no baby).
19. Paint something. (Do my nails count?)
20. Review Spanish and try to learn more.
21. Whine less.
Complain less. Worry less. Appreciate more.
22. Send letters to everyone in convent or discerning.
23. Drink more water.
24. Be healthy.
Eat healthy. Live healthy. (sometimes)
25. Be a good sister, daughter, & wife. (Still working on this)
Not too shabby in my book. There’s obviously things I still need to work on which is always a work in progress. Anyway, here’s my new list for this year: Some of the ones I didn’t have a chance to do last year, I thought might be nice to carry over to this year for trial #2. Hopefully, I can capture these moments throughout the year so you can share my progress with me. Are you ready?!?