My husband is the best and finally contributed his input for this post! Woohoo! Now, I’m happy to present… “5 Things I Learned About My Wife.” If he continues this, I think it’ll be fun..embarrassing, but fun nonetheless. I guess I had it coming to me.
1. It’s kind of ironic that my wife makes fun of me for liking cats.
But what she doesn’t realize is that she has cat-like symptoms. Por
ejemplo, she takes my hand and uses it to rub her head against. Like a
2. She doesn’t replace the toilet paper roll when she finishes it.
Instead, she puts it on top of the tp holder. And then she blames me
for not replacing it. REALLY?!
3. She loves cleaning up after me. Problem is, when we’re cooking, I’m
not always done with the thing(s) she just threw away. Thanks.
4. She is becoming a lot funnier. Either that or I’m losing my sense of humor.
5. She’s extremely supportive. She did my homework for me one week
when I wasn’t feeling well. Actually, to be honest, I was extremely