2 months already?!?
Thank you Holly for making me this headband! ~Ave
Thank you Auntie Meagan for making me this onesie!
See me 1 month ago.
1) The creativity of this little boy really got me! Who wants to come with me to visit his arcade and see if it still exists??
2) This list is amazing!
Click here to view the list.
This darn website!
If you haven’t gotten on this site, you must. But, BEWARE!
Happy Monday err’body! I just finished cleaning my place, making lunch for the husband, showering, vacuuming, and managed to have time to watch a couple episodes of a new show I started on Netflix. Lol. I feel on top of the world right now!!! Any how, hope your weekend went well. Ours was pretty eventful. We went to a super cute bridal shower and celebrated a 25th anniversary in San Diego. Eddie also won his softball game on Sunday..I have to say, I’m enjoying going to his games every week and cheering him on. Next next weekend, I’m excited to cheer him on at the Tough Mudder race he’s been preparing for. Here’s a video of what he’ll be doing.
Ah! I’d be so scared, but I’m kinda jealous. :) Hope your week is awesome!
Okay, my friend Holly and I finally got together and started making headbands. Apparently, little girls are just so much cuter with headbands! Lol. We made so many different kinds and I realized they are super easy to make out of just fabric scraps around the house. No need to buy them! This particular headband I made using the same technique as the flower pom poms I posted about awhile ago. Anyway, with a hot glue gun, you can make a lot of things easily!
Today I…would like to share about life with an almost 2-month old. I can’t believe it’s been almost 2 months already! Things have been going very smoothly. I feel very lucky to have such a good little girl. She does cry, but only when she needs something. Lately, she’s been more active during the day and loves looking at things. It must be so exciting to see the world for the first time…like, can you imagine what you were thinking the first time you saw a tree or an animal? It must have been brain candy and so visually stimulating! Eddie has also been doing so great as a dad. He’s the ultimate swaddler! He’s also really good at changing diapers! Lol. I have the best husband.
Background image from here
So, I haven’t done one of these walking reflections in awhile! Haha. I can’t seem to get my butt off the couch these days. The last time I did it was when I was pregnant. Lol. Anyway, I hope you are all having a beautiful Wednesday. To me Wednesdays could go either way, you could be excited because you’re halfway done with the week or you could be thinking, “Darn, the week is going by so fast!” I met up with my friend Jen yesterday and her 3 kids. I was inspired because every morning she takes her kids on a 2-mile walk around the neighborhood! Yes, I didn’t even know kids could walk that long!?! Anyway, I thought to myself, “Damn, if she could do it with 3 kids, I sure as hell should be able to get off my butt..stop watching Drop Dead Diva on Netflix (my new show!)..and start walking with my 1 kid. Haha. Sorry for the language, but I was so motivated! Here’s what I saw today:
1) I was loving the texture of this fence. To me it seems calming. It reminds me of houses I see on Pinterest all the time. I really can’t wait to have my own house one day. It seems like such a dream, but it’ll happen…one day.
2) This pretty rose was blooming right outside my door. Then, I thought I never really appreciated roses as much as other flowers for some reason. At the house we were growing up in, my mom used to have a rose garden in the front of the house and since we used to live near a high school, the kids would rip the roses off and my mom would get pissed! So, I think I have a sour taste when it comes to roses, which is dumb because I should have a sour taste to those darn teenagers instead! Lol. Oh, and speaking of flowers…flowers made me think of love..and well, it’s my cousin Ron & Yvette’s anniversary today! Happy Anniversary guys!
3) When I passed this “No Trespassing” sign, I couldn’t help but wonder what lied beyond the gate. It’s pretty spooky actually because the weeds were all dead and so out of control that you really can’t see what’s there. Haha. We live in a pretty nice neighborhood so I’m not too worried, but I love how my imagination ran wild when I saw the sign. I’m so weird.
4) Here’s my little baby going walking with me. She was so cute all cuddled up in her polka-dot blanket. I’m not really sure what she thought about our walk. It’s pretty breezy in our area so I just hope she wasn’t cold, but I wonder what babies are thinking?!? Oh, and I’m also loving the jogging stroller my friends bought me.