Today I… Thought I’d share some pics of what’s been going on these past couple weeks. It’s been so crazy I’ve yet to post on this blog! Still going through all the pictures from my daughter’s birthday! Hope you all liked them! 😉
Here are some things we’ve been up to:
1) The hubs and I finally made it to dinner at Lawry’s! MMmm.. Prime rib is soooo good.
2) Swimming time with other babies! Fun!
3) The sis and future brother in law celebrated their engagement! I was able to play around with some chalk and I’m super happy with how they turned out!(minus the crepe picture…lol)
Today I…compiled all of my pictures (finally) to share with you my lovely readers. It was an amazing birthday party, so much fun to plan and I had so much fun throwing it!
First..a couple pictures from her ACTUAL birthday. We celebrated with just us 3, an intimate family dinner and some macarons. (Mmm!) We were really adamant on keeping her away from any desserts until her 1st birthday. I was pretty shocked how disciplined we were. Nonetheless, she was IN LOVE with the macaron (vanilla flavored) we gave her.
Check out her cutsie outfit her DAD picked out! Good job babe! (And, he even combed her hair for the photos!)
We sang Happy Birthday and tried to teach her how to blow out her candles..haha..that was unsuccessful. She likes blowing fake candles though!
And then…it got messy!
Then we let her crawl around outside while we set up for her party.
Today I… Finally caught up on some rest! My life felt like a whirlwind these past 2 weeks. I randomly started teaching again which really couldn’t have come at a better time (yay, for saving money for a house!), but it’s been tough transitioning from being a stay-at-home mom for a year to a working mom. All you working moms out there.. I give you PROPS. So, I pretty much cried the first 3 days.. But getting used to the routine now. Here’s some pictures from the last couple weeks:
1) My classroom
Btw, teaching kinder is no joke! These kids have had 3 different teachers throughout the year so no sense of structure. It’s been rough, but amazing how comfortable they become with you.
2) Completed a seating chart for a good friend of mine
3) Witnessed 2 of my friends get married
I didn’t get a final picture of the seating chart (still hitting myself for that one), but found this pic on my friends Instagram! So proud of it. Congrats Mike and Arle once again!!
4) Party prepping was super fun, but exhausting!
More pics of my daughters first birthday to come! Honestly, I love party planning. I wish it could be my full time job!
5) Watched my husband’s softball team win the championship! (2 in a row baby!)
Today I… Have been working on some projects! Man oh man, I can’t wait to share them with you!!! I’ve been in crafting mode as of the past couple months. I don’t know what came over me, but I’ve been feeling very inspired… Especially around 10! That has been my time to shine!!
I haven’t been able to sleep before 2am… Which is crazy when you have a child who wakes you up at 6am sometimes.
Anyhow… Spring is here and I’ve been in a very happy mode.
Cheers ya’ll! Happy Friday!! (And I’m not just saying that bc I’m slightly buzzed right now.)
TodayI…finally took her 11 month photos. Boy oh boy..it made me want to cry looking through all these photos. Seriously, almost a year old? Where did the time go? I know I say every single time I post her pictures that time goes by fast…this time…I’m just trying to hold in my tears.
At 11 months she can…
- say mama, dada, bye bye, blue, purple, ba bah (bath), nina (what she calls my sister)
- make silly faces
- do some baby sign language: milk, more, all done, diaper (rarely)
- walk 2-3 steps & stand on her own for about 10 seconds
- tell you how old she is going to be.. “ONE!” (It’s sooo cute! You can see it on The Vine app if you have an iphone.)
- close and open a door
- go up the stairs
- climb down a couch
- show you her teeth (she loves brushing all 3 of them! lol)
I am so amazed at all the things she can do. I don’t know how she learned all of them, but somehow she did. I tend to do a lot of repetition so i’m sure that somewhat helps. I will definitely enjoy this last month before my baby turns 1. (tear)
It’s been hard posting as of late. Today until Thursday I’m watching Eddie’s grandma at his moms house. So we’ll be stuck there for a bit.
Today I.. Reflected on the past couple weeks. Its been so up and down. One week we’re in SF, the next living at the in-laws’ for a couple days. Here’s what we’ve been up to:
1. Train rides at the local shoppes.
2. She’s a climbin’ everywhere!
3. Her first Easter bunny pic. I probably would never pay for this but it was free!
5. Trying to catch a breath and find time to just chill… And when I do.. It’s awesome!
1) sick babe It’s been so sad to see her like this. She caught a running nose last week and has been trying to fight it. Good news is she finally got all of her shots at the dr’s last week. Oh! And she weighs 19lbs! (That was for you Jen and Tina)
I’ve been full force doing bridesmaid stuff for my BFF’s upcoming Italian nuptials. (So excited! We purchased our tickets already!) Of course the bride chose ‘sparkles’ as her theme, bright and bubbly, just like her! Super f
3) Party prep…
I’ve been brainstorming and slowly gathering decor for my daughter’s 1st birthday which is coming up in less than 2 months! A little sneak peek of the theme:
4) softball games
Finally made it back to watch one of my husband’s game. Ave was cheering on the sidelines…
5) dry hands galore…
Weather changes are so awful for my skin. I was doing the dishes the other day and since my hands get so so dry.. They just cracked in 3 different spots. At least it made a cool pattern.