1. I never knew Eddie would care about the outfits our daughter wears, but the other day..someone gave us a gift and he actually said “it was really cute!” Never heard that word come out of his mouth before..cute?!? Lol.
2. It’s kind of nice having a routine for putting her to sleep. Lately, he’s been putting her to sleep at nights so I can get a little bit more rest. It’s been SO helpful!
3. Gosh, the simple things he does, like bring me a glass of water, offer to cut up my food for me so it’s easier for me to eat with one hand while holding her, etc. mean the world to me!
4. Lately, we’ve been saying “Thank you for everything you did today” before hitting the sheets. It’s nice to feel appreciated.
5. Oh, he cut up his leg again sliding onto 2nd base at his last softball game. I think he secretly likes having scars and stuff..is that a guy thing? I don’t understand that.
1. Last week I caught this nasty bug going around that makes your food & pretty much everything you consume come out from both ends. Ugh! This week I passed it to my husband. We’ve been a mess here lately…
2. He’s a little hesitant on giving our daughter a bath. I’m still trying to figure out the reason for the hesitation…
3. I’m the type who (when I was working) barely ever called off work. It was partly because I felt bad most of the time, like my boss would think I’m a bad worker, but mostly because I think it constitutes for bad work ethic. However, Eddie seems to have no problem with calling off! I don’t know how I feel about this yet.
4. Are you the type who returns things immediately after borrowing? I realized this week that we both are terrible at it.
5. He has a higher tolerance when it comes to crying, unlike me who can’t stand to hear my baby cry hysterically for that long. I don’t know about teaching babies how to soothe themselves at such a young age. They are just so precious and how can you not want to pick them up right away when you hear even a glimpse of whimpering??