1. Guys take much longer to do things than girls. (Although I do appreciate it when Eddie does errands for me!)
2. Buying toilet paper and paper towels from Costco is the best purchase we ever made as a married couple! They last about a year long!
3. It is important to be each other’s motivator’s. (If one is lazy, the other should help the person out.) It’s really hard sometimes because all you might want to do is stay home, lounge around the house, and cuddle all day long.
4. Listening to each other is REALLY valuable..and not the kind of listening when you’re watching TV or browsing the web and listening simultaneously. Use eye contact.
5. Communication is key to any relationship.