1. When guys volunteer and do service for the church, it’s kinda sexy.
2. I think it might be a good rule to have no technology in bed. I don’t know there’s something very intimate and special about the time before you fall asleep. The last thing you want to hear is your spouse playing games when you’re trying to sleep. I struggle with this.
3. My husband’s cooking is getting better and better. It was always good to begin with, but for some reason, things are more tasty as of late.
4. Marriage is definitely about giving the other person the benefit of the doubt. (See “Lesson of the Week.”) I couldn’t agree with this one more.
5. Take as many trips and travel before you don’t have the ability to do that anymore. It really is a once in a lifetime opportunity!