1. I think Eddie will make a really good father one day.
2. Every couple has their kinks. It’s inevitable. Don’t feel discouraged if there’s things that REALLY bother you about your significant other. No couple is perfect!
3. It really makes a difference when the two of you can share your spirituality together (i.e. go to church together on Sundays, serve in a ministry, etc). A wise guy once told me that you know if the person is right for you if you connect with them in 5 areas: mental, emotional, spiritual, sexual, and psychological.
4. Make each other laugh daily if possible. It keeps things fresh.
5. Take it from the quote below, it’s not worth it to go to bed angry. I cannot stress that enough.