1. So, marriage can be frustrating at times. For women, it isn’t beneficial to get angry because your husband didn’t turn out the way you wanted. He is who he is. We have to just accept that. For men, be the best version of yourself you can be. Don’t settle for less. If you do, know that God would have wanted more for yourself.
2. I’ve actually been cooking a lot this week. Cheese has been the secret ingredient to everything I made. Eddie HATES it. Muahahah,
3. If you or your husband gets an iPad, be prepared to no longer be each other’s FAVORITE thing in the world. 😉
4. It’s okay to say sorry when you’re in the wrong.
5. Kisses, or just simple, physical contact, sometimes make things all better. When we went on a marriage preparation retreat, they mentioned that when you fight, the BEST thing to do is hold each other’s hands during the fight. It prevents both of you from losing your head and keeping calm. Now, I could see how that would work.