1. Never underestimate the power of FREE TIME. It becomes more rare as you get older.
2. Do you remember to say “I LOVE YOU” every day? It’s tough, but definitely a must-try.
3. My husband is SUPER supportive with this pregnancy. When we pray together at night, he puts his hand on my belly so as to include the baby in our prayers. How CUTE is THAT?!? He even surprised me and bought me one of those pregnancy pillows that take up a lot of room. I can’t wait to use it!!!
4. He can be OVERLY generous at times. But, I can’t get mad because it’s such a nice side of him.
5. I guess it’s a good thing he doesn’t read this blog that often. He doesn’t see what I post about him. 😉