1. We’re starting to get prepared for when our lives will change drastically when baby comes. We know it’s going to be a lifestyle change.
2. Husband is back into juicing. I do like when he’s motivated to be healthy and eat better.
3. The best thing about cold weather and being married is that you can snuggle anytime you want! I sure take advantage of that. 🙂
4. I hope my husband doesn’t feel stressed out too much with work and school. I know it’s a tough schedule especially when almost all your nights are filled with school work. The best thing I can say is I try to change things up a bit so it doesn’t feel so monotonous of a routine.
5. I’m sure I do a lot of things that piss off my husband. Perhaps…a future new theme for this blog “5 Things I Learned About My Wife.” Oh, it’s on!