1. Pregnancy is definitely an easier process with a supportive husband. Eddie has been really great about being patient with me throughout this whole process. I hope it stays that way until the end. 😉
2. There was one day when we were dating that we said, “I can’t wait until the day when time doesn’t matter.” I think this week (with both of us off) we really got to experience a little taste of that. It’s been so nice just relaxing and doing nothing together.
3. Eddie makes the best homemade chicken noodle soup.
4. For New Year’s, I think this might be the first year where we both just stay in and have a nice quiet dinner at home. I’m kind of excited!
5. He doesn’t like to use soap bars that are really small (even though to me, there’s still some left.)