So, I gather that by now you should know how much me and my husband eat meat. Ever since we started Paleo, we can never get enough of it! Recently, I also decided to embrace my Asian roots and fell in love with 99 Ranch Market! I was kind of surprised when I looked it up on Yelp and discovered they received 4 stars! Whoa! Anyway, I went for the first time to buy groceries there and WENT CRAZY! (You know you’re getting older when you get excited about groceries!) I bought some pork spare ribs and this is how they turned out!
Not bad looking, right?!?
We also decided to start experimenting with different ways of cooking our meats because one can only pan fry and BBQ so much! lol. We decided to experiment with our broiler. (Yes, there is a bottom part to your oven that is usable! Ha!) I never actually used it before and neither had my family. So..needless to say..my husband came to the rescue!
Marinade: sea salt, cumin, pepper, chili powder, cayenne pepper, olive oil, & minced garlic
1. Warm up Broiler to 525 degrees F.
2. Mix meat with marinade in large bowl.
3. Spread meat out on baking sheet.
4. Cook for 15-20 minutes depending on how you prefer your meat. *be careful with the extremely hot temperature of the broiler!*
5. Eat & serve with your favorite sides!