Today I… Wanted to share some of the things we’ve been up to lately:
1. Celebrating one of my students’ birthday with cupcakes and ice cream on minimum day Friday last week!
Although I didn’t eat any cake and ice cream.. I was just so excited it was Friday! Lol. Finished week 2 of school! Now on to week 3…
2. Celebrated our 3 year anniversary with a simple dinner at home..it was nice.
I attempted to make sweet potato shepherds pie, but I don’t know.. It was eh!
3.Got to see a movie in a theatre! That was a big deal for me!
4.Really have been so busy with life and work that I have had no time to blog!
Wow! So many things have happened since our last conversation!
1. This girl WAS sleeping through the night, but NOT ANYMORE! Ugh.
2. I don’t want to jinx anything, but we almost have a house! Just waiting for closing! Eek!!!!!!! By the way… That ever so occurring word”pending,” actually feels pretty awesome when you are the reason behind it!
3. Made another piñata, but I’m not too happy with it. It’s supposed to be a surfboard.. But it looks more like a tombstone! Ha.
4. My last week of professional development and we finally get to start decorating our classrooms! Can’t wait to show you guys! Here are some ideas!
I don’t know.. It might be weird making my room camping thing.. But I just can’t help myself!
5. I love my husband! (Especially his chubby cheeks as a kid!)
Today I… Am finally back from vacation! Oh my goodness.. What an adventure! Traveling internationally is no joke! I am going to work hard on editing my pics as fast as possible so I can share with you guys. Prepare to be bombarded with photos!
Until then.. Wanted to share these funny sleeping pics of my babe. These got me through the 7.5 days I was away from her.
By the way, my husband is the creeper photographer who likes to snap photos of people sleeping. Ha! At first, it was just him.. Now, not gonna lie, I’ve joined in on this weird hobby. 😜
Today I… Thought I’d share some pics of what’s been going on these past couple weeks. It’s been so crazy I’ve yet to post on this blog! Still going through all the pictures from my daughter’s birthday! Hope you all liked them! 😉
Here are some things we’ve been up to:
1) The hubs and I finally made it to dinner at Lawry’s! MMmm.. Prime rib is soooo good.
2) Swimming time with other babies! Fun!
3) The sis and future brother in law celebrated their engagement! I was able to play around with some chalk and I’m super happy with how they turned out!(minus the crepe picture…lol)
Today I…compiled all of my pictures (finally) to share with you my lovely readers. It was an amazing birthday party, so much fun to plan and I had so much fun throwing it!
First..a couple pictures from her ACTUAL birthday. We celebrated with just us 3, an intimate family dinner and some macarons. (Mmm!) We were really adamant on keeping her away from any desserts until her 1st birthday. I was pretty shocked how disciplined we were. Nonetheless, she was IN LOVE with the macaron (vanilla flavored) we gave her.
Check out her cutsie outfit her DAD picked out! Good job babe! (And, he even combed her hair for the photos!)
We sang Happy Birthday and tried to teach her how to blow out her candles..haha..that was unsuccessful. She likes blowing fake candles though!
And then…it got messy!
Then we let her crawl around outside while we set up for her party.